Spot Reservation & Payment
The initial non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of £400 will reserve your place. The full remainder will have to be paid 8 weeks and latest 6 weeks (in case of hardship) before the commencement of the course. In some cases arrangements can be made by contract to pay in 3 installments - if you let us know well in advance that you would require this option, i.e. this option has to be requested at the time of submitting the application and cannot be accommodated if not indicated in the application.
The cost of Primal Breathwork course includes administration, tuition and a teacher's manual. Students must bring a sleeping bag, mat for asanas, towels and toiletries. Bank transfers and card payments are accepted. A valid Travel Health Insurance policy must be shown upon arrival.
All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable - neither to another course nor person.
Please note: There will be no transfer of fees to another course for any reason, except for bereavement that must be proven providing us with legal documents. Under no circumstances will there be transfer of fees within 6 weeks of commencement of the training course. We regret that it is not possible to make refunds on our teacher training courses.
We reserve the right to cancel the training in which case we will refund the entire fee for the teacher training paid to us.
Changes to the course location and dates may apply in case of necessity.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Bookings made through our website, and our and your rights and obligations in relation to such bookings, are governed by these terms and conditions.
- 1.2 You will be asked to give your express agreement to these terms and conditions before you place an order on our website.
- 1.3 This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
- 2. Interpretation
- 2.1 In these terms and conditions:
- 2.1.1 "we" means Primal Breathwork (and "us and "our" should be construed accordingly);
- 2.1.2 "you" means our customer or prospective customer under these terms and conditions (and "your" should be construed accordingly);
- 2.1.3 "booking" means a booking in respect of training courses and retreats, which may be made by you under these terms and conditions; and
- 2.1.4 "force majeure event" means an event that is, or a series of related events that are, beyond our reasonable control.
- 3. Order process
- 3.1 The advertising of bookings on our website constitutes an "invitation to treat" rather than a contractual offer.
- 3.2 No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure set out in this Section 3.
- 3.3 To make a booking through our website, the following steps must be taken: [you must click "submit application", “pay deposit”, “pay balance” or "make a booking" in relation to the relevant event; you must then consent to these terms and conditions; you will be transferred to our payment service provider's website, and our payment service provider will handle your payment; we will then send you an initial acknowledgement; and, finally, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order.
- 3.4 You will have the opportunity to identify and correct input errors prior to making your order by adding or changing your name, address and billing address.
- 4. Prices
- 4.1 Our prices are quoted on our website.
- 4.2 We will from time to time change the prices quoted on our website, but this will not affect contracts that have previously come into force.
- 5. Payments
- 5.1 You must pay the applicable prices for your bookings during the checkout procedure.
- 5.2 Payments may be made by any of the permitted methods specified on our website from time to time, such as card payment and bank transfer.
- 6. Variation of booking
- 6.1 If you would like to change your booking in any way, you should contact us to discuss your requested changes. We reserve the right to accept or reject any changes you may request.
- 7. Cancellation of bookings by us
- 7.1 We may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions:
- 7.1.1 at least 7 days before the event in respect of which the Contract was made begins.
- 7.2 We will give you written notice by email of any contract cancellation under this Section 7.
- 7.3 If we cancel a contract under these terms and conditions in accordance with this Section 7, you will be entitled to a full refund of the price paid under that contract.
- 8. Cancellation of bookings by you
- 8.1 Any rights you may have under this Section 8 are additional to your statutory rights.
- 8.2 Cancellation of a contract under these terms and conditions:
- Retreats and Holidays:
- 8.2.1 Places can be reserved by paying a deposit of 50% for each individual booking. (All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable - they can neither be transferred to another course/holiday, nor to another person.)
- 8.2.2 The balance payment is due no later than 8 weeks before the first day you are due to arrive. There will be no reminder email sent. If we do not receive your balance payment, your place can be given to another guest.
- 8.2.3 Deposits: All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable - neither to another course nor person.
- 8.2.4 Full Payments: For places paid in full and then cancelled the following applies:
- 126.96.36.199 More than 10 weeks before the start of the course:100% refund less the deposit.
- 188.8.131.52 4 to 10 weeks before the start of the course: 50% refund less the deposit.
- 184.108.40.206 Up to 4 weeks before the start of the course: no refund will be given.
- 8.2.5 You may cancel your holiday at any time providing that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and is communicated to us in writing. Cancellation will take effect the day such notification is received by us.
- 220.127.116.11 Once your holiday has commenced no refund or part refund or unused portion of your holiday will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you.
- 18.104.22.168.1 Cancellation by us: we reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel the holiday, in which case we will offer a refund in full of all monies paid.
- 22.214.171.124.2 Due to teacher cancellations, low bookings or other situations outside our control some courses may be temporarily or permanently unavailable. We reserve the right to make any changes to our program, courses or teachers. Alternative arrangements are offered to the best of our ability but, if not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
- 126.96.36.199.3 If the retreat management decides to offer a discount to some students, or last minute discount places, this does not affect the status of any students who have previously paid the full price, and no discount will then become due to them.
- 188.8.131.52.4 Students who have paid a supplement for a single room will not qualify for any discount regardless of whether another student happens to be alone in a ‘shared’ room.
- 184.108.40.206.5 The Primal Breathwork accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness, which may occur while at any of the retreat sites, or travelling to or from the retreat site. All students are strongly recommended to have their own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.
- 220.127.116.11.6 Passports, visas and health/medical requirements: you are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas and any necessary or required inoculations or other health requirements.
- 8.3 In order to cancel a contract under this Section 8, you must send to us a written notice of cancellation by post or email using the contract details specified in these terms and conditions.
- 8.4 Save as provided in this Section 8, specified elsewhere in these terms and conditions or mandated by law, you will not receive any refund upon the cancellation of a contract under these terms and conditions.
- 9. Warranties and representations
- 9.1 All of our warranties and representations relating to bookings are set out in these terms and conditions. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 11.1, all other warranties and representations are expressly excluded.
- 10. Limitations and exclusions of liability
- 10.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- 10.1.1 limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- 10.1.2 limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- 10.1.3 limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- 10.1.4 exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law, and, if you are a consumer, your statutory rights will not be excluded or limited by these terms and conditions, except to the extent permitted by law.
- 10.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 11 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- 10.2.1 are subject to Section 11.1; and
- 10.2.2 govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
- 10.3 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- 10.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- 11. Variation
- 11.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- 11.2 A revision of these terms and conditions will apply to contracts entered into at any time following the time of the revision, but will not affect contracts made before the time of the revision.
- 12. Assignment
- 12.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions[ - providing, if you are a consumer, that such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under these terms and conditions].
- 12.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 13. Entire agreement
- 13.1 Subject to Section 11.1, these terms and conditions, together with the booking information page on our website shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to bookings made through our website, and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to such bookings.
- 14. Law and jurisdiction
- 14.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- 14.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- 15. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
- 15.1 We will not file a copy of these terms and conditions specifically in relation to each user or customer and, if we update these terms and conditions, the version to which you originally agreed will no longer be available on our website. We recommend that you consider saving a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
- 15.2 These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
- 16. This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal